- Last modified December 21, 2020
- WHAT WE COLLECT
- Contact Information - We collect email address or any other information which you voluntarily provide to us as part of creating an account.
- User Submitted Personal Information: We collect information you submit in order to personalize your account or for a specific function, for example date of birth, age, gender, your interests, preferences, feedback, survey responses, your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences, as well as any other information which you voluntarily provide to us at your direction for a specific function.
- Website Activity - We collect information about how you use our web site, products and services you interact with through our content and advertisements, including the pages you visit, search history, and the referring web page from which you arrived at our site. We collect browser and operating system information, devices you use to access the site and your time zone setting. We also collect online identifiers. Specifically, we collect internet protocol (IP) address information and we set cookies as explained below in the section on Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
- User Contributions Including Audio/Video Information: We provide areas on our site where you can post information about yourself and others, communicate with others, upload content (e.g., pictures, video files, etc.), and post comments or reviews of content found on the site.
- HOW WE COLLECT IT
- Directly from you: We collect the categories of information listed above directly from you
- Automated technologies or interactions. As explained in the section below on Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies, we set cookies and other automatic techniques to collect website activity data when you visit the site or other websites owned by our corporate group.
- HOW WE USE IT
- Provision of services: We use identifiers, website activity data, and, additionally, for registered users only, contact information, and user contributions to present our site and their contents to you, including any interactive features on our site, to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, and to verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes.
- Customer management (Registered Users Only): We use identifiers and contact information, and payment and commercial information to manage a user's account, to provide customer support and notices to the registered user about his account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, and notices about changes to our site or any products or services we offer or provide through them.
- Customization of content and marketing: We use identifiers and contact information, website activity data, user submitted personal information and user contributions to analyze your use of, or interest in, our site's content, products, or services, in order to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site.
- Analytics: We use identifiers and website activity data to determine whether users of our site are unique, or whether the same user is using the site on multiple occasions, and to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, demographic patterns.
- Functionality and security: We may use any of the categories of data we collect to diagnose or fix technology problems, and to detect, prevent, and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringement.
- Compliance: We may use any of the categories of data we collect to enforce our terms and conditions and to comply with our legal obligations.
- WHO WE SHARE IT WITH
- The public: When you submit user contributions including audio/video content, you are using our site and services to make that information public.
- Within our corporate group: We may disclose any of the categories of personal information to members of our corporate group (including affiliates and related entities) to the extent this is necessary for our purposes listed in the sections above.
- Service providers: We disclose the categories of personal information we collect to our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf, including specifically DuoDecad IT Services Luxembourg S.a.r.l. These services may include payment processing and fulfilling orders, risk and fraud detection and mitigation, customer service, marketing and advertising, customization of content, analytics, security, or hosting our site or supporting our site's functionality. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Legal successors: We may disclose all of the categories of personal information we collect to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding.
- EU PROVISIONS
- We process personal data for the purposes of providing the services, customer management, certain customization of content (e.g., based on your selected preferences, favorites and ratings), and functionality and security because the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, specifically it is necessary to provide the services or products you have requested, or to provide our Websites and services in a manner consistent with our terms and conditions and any other contract that you have with us.
- We process personal data for the purposes of customization of advertising, marketing and analytics for our legitimate interests.
- We process personal data for functionality and security because it is necessary for our legitimate interests, and in certain cases because the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- We process personal information in specific circumstances where you have provided your consent to such processing.
- COOKIES AND AUTOMATED DATA COLLECTION
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. These include, for example, cookies that enable a user to log in to our site and to check if a user is allowed access to a particular service or content.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies help us to personalize and enhance your online experience on our site. This type of cookie allows us to recognize you when you return to our site and to remember, for example, your choice of language.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and to see how users use and explore our site. These cookies help us to improve our site by ensuring that all users are able to find what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting and Advertising cookies: These cookies record visits of a user on our site, the pages a user visits and the links a user follows in order to enable us to make our site more relevant to the user’s interests and to help us serve ads that might be of interest to the user. Targeting and advertising cookies are used for unregistered users and registered users.
- Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies.
Use of Google Analytics: We use Google as a service provider to collect and analyze information about how users use the Websites, including by collecting website activity data through first-party cookies set by our domains, and third-party cookies set by Google. Because we activated IP anonymization for Google Analytics, Google will anonymize the last octet of a particular IP address and will not store your full IP address. Google will use the information only for the purpose of providing Google Analytics services to us, and will not use this information for other purposes. The information collected by Google Analytics may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States pursuant to standard contractual clauses approved by the EU. You can learn more on how Google uses data here, and you can opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE COLLECT, USE, AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION